Thank you for the birthday greetings everyone! I’d like to share the 25 things God taught me this year.
- Pray without ceasing. Ewan ko nalang kung hindi pa makulitan sakin si Lord and i-grant and birthday prayers ko. 😀
- “As you draw closer to God, you will know your specific calling.” Knowing the Lord isn’t like a cough medicine that you only take when you have cough. To know Him is like drinking water, for to know Him is essential. And by drawing near Him (by reading my Bible, praying, surrounding myself with people who graciously follow Him) I am able to understand better what He’s called me to be.
- God answers our deepest wants. Photo below is me and my cousin, Ate Carla. After more than a year since the time we pleaded to God for her prayer request, God has finally answered it! She’s engaged and she’s getting married on March in Hawaii, USA. God’s so good! #SaTamangPanahon 😉
- Adultery is a sin. Flee from it. The Lord hates it.
- I am nothing without Jesus. This year was very heavy and painful for me. It stretched my faith and crushed my filthy heart. And I thank God for allowing the pain, really. I needed that holy crushing!
- Christmas is about Him. Not me, not the gifts I receive, not the people I spend it with. It’s the joy and peace of having the greatest Gift for all humanity.
- I shall smile often. Hahaha because I wouldn’t. He would teach this yearly and I keep relearning it and I hope I get to apply it this time around. 😀
- Be patient. Sa madaming aspeto! Greater things are coming.
- Pain is temporary. Yep! Next year, I won’t be as emotional as I was this year. Nakakapagod umiyak! Will save the tears for precious moments. Hehe
- In Jesus, I can do all things. I am able to love selflessly (by His’ grace) even if it was a HUGE struggle, for true love submits to the Lord’s will.
- He taught me to count my blessings, not my mistakes. Think of at least three things to thank God for in a day, learned this from my friend Steffi.
- When He blesses, there is no SIN. My neighbor, Pastor Elo taught me this. He grants us our prayers peacefully. Walang kasalanan na nakalakip!
- I’m blessed. I have my FAMILY, the Rabajante’s, my Gift It family, the Fellowship, the DGroup, my SMG family, my Tuesday VGroup, C/B, my mentors. I’m blessed with my brothers and sisters in Christ who would constantly remind me of His’ love!
- I’m forgiven. And free! Relearned this one too. I asked for forgiveness to some people I hurt this year and the past years, and they forgave me. Ang liberating ng feeling, sobra. Thank you, Lord.
- I shall dream again. Don’t let go of the dreams I had, rebirth ’em!
- He made me appreciate friendship this year. My friendship with Issa, Ate Ann, Ate Monica, Ate Mitch (x2), Kris, Steffi and more!
- Obedience is better than sacrifice.
- Intimacy is the key! I think one of the nicest decisions I did this year is to make a new Facebook account to intentionally get intimate and updated with the people I care for the most. It’s a marvelous feeling! 😉
- Closed doors are answered prayers. Move on!
- Life isn’t about your status in life, not your job, not your paycheck, not the brand of your clothes, jewelries you wear. It cannot give you the contentment that only Jesus gives. -Camz
- “Its true, the heart is the most wicked. Think 100 times before believing it! Healing takes time and prayers. Be patient. Give yourself time and give TIME some time. Each day offers a new beginning, a new chance to become a better person. Always believe in God’s divine plan for your life. Always have courage and start your day with a prayer. Every time you’re feeling down, always PRAY. Be dependent on the Lord. Seek His’ will in every moment.” – Issa
- It’s okay to be vulnerable. Be vulnerable when you have to! – the book, Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge taught me this.
- Your labor for the Lord is not in vain. – God proved me this on the day of my birthday. So many testimonies and answered prayers for my best friends! And more to come!
- “Pag mahal ka, babalikan ka.” – Learned this from my favorite teleserye, OTWOL! 😀
- It’s all about Him, it has always been and will always be about Him. This year, He multiple-proved me how much He needed to die on the cross for me 2,000 years ago. Ang sakit-sakit ng year 2015 for me! Kaya hindi ako magsasawang magpasalamat Sa’Yo Lord dahil patuloy mo akong pinapatawad, binabago at binibigyan ng pag-asa.
Thank you, Jesus. ❤